Become a Resident Company
How do I locate my company at the Entrepreneurial Center?
- Call to make an appointment (256) 831-5215 or drop in.
- Discuss your business with the Entrepreneurial Center staff.
- Complete and submit an application along with your business plan summary.
- Resident Company Criteria:
- Must be in the start-up or early growth phase (or)
- Companies headquartered in other states/countries that want to immediately establish a local office
- Must be a service type or manufacting company
- Companies in the insurance, mortgage, accounting, real estate or legal industies are generally not candidates
- The Center’s tenant selection committee will review your application and determine if the Center is a good fit for your company and if your company is a good fit for the Center
We also offer a “Coffee Shop Office” program
- For entrepreneurs that only need an office occassionally to meet clients in a professional location
- Includes access to a desk/work area, wi-fi, conference room, and yes, coffee!
- Rates by the hour, day, week, or month